Sunday, January 18, 2009

End of the week shopping..the good and the bad

So last Thursday and spent about half of the $90 I had left for the month..oops.

Lowdown:

Reams (FYI- they usually have the best produce prices)
1 bunch cilatro
romaine lettuce
tomatoes
2 Chocolate ice cream

Total: 6.47

Maceys-case lot/food storage sale
#10 can dried celery (this sucker was by far the most expensive thing I got, but I wanted to add it to my food storage.)
24-pack water
tortilla chips
5 cans turkeys chunks
1 red wine vinegar (I think it's for a roast I have planned for next week)
chili powder
5 jars spaghetti sauce .90 each
7 tuna
3 cake mixes
1 green bell pepper
4 lb. ribs (cookin' in the oven right now! Yum!)

Total: 42.84

Albertsons-save the best for last1 :)
4 Simple Harvest hot cereal .50 ea w/ q
2 Captain Crunch cereal. 50 ea w/ q
2 Life cereal $1 ea w/q
2 lbs. shrimp
2 lbs. red apples

Total: 2.32! (used catalina from previous purchases to pay for the items.)

Grand total: 51.63
Coupon savings for the trip: 50.13
Left for the month: 40.86

No comments:

Post a Comment